This winter, you don’t have to travel to the Alps to enjoy a cozy snow retreat and a festive aprés ski. Ring in the new year atop the Westin at L27’s Apres 2019 event!
General Admission tickets are $225 and include the following:
- complimentary valet
- DJ music
- hors d’oeuvres
- 4 drink tickets
- celebratory midnight toast.
The festivities kick off at 9:00 p.m., and the cash bar begins at midnight until the event closes at 2:00 a.m. For those looking to celebrate in style, table seating is available for parties of 2 to 8 members.
General admission tickets and table reservations can be purchased HERE. Please note that attendees must be 21 or older, and space is limited.
What’s better than a glass of Champagne on New Year’s Eve? A glass of Champagne paired with a 54oz. bone-in Tomahawk Steak. Germantown’s Butchertown Hall famous for their smoked meats, has created a truly incredible spread for the occasion including:
- Blueberry Tuna Crudo – Ahi tuna, citrus zest, ginger, microgreens
- Pork Belly Poblano – Smoked pork belly, queso fresco, romesco, chili tempura shell
- Smoked Tomato Bruschetta – Green tomato, candied ginger ricotta, balsamic, basil, crostini
- Candied Bacon Lollipops – House-cured and smoked with holiday spices, pumpkin-pecan butter
- Tomahawk Steak – 54oz bone-in ribeye, roasted beet and arugula salad, roasted potatoes, smoked horseradish sauce
- S’mores – Graham brownie, Hazelnut mousse, burnt marshmallow, chocolate sauce
Vibe up the end of 2019 and ring in 2020 with New Year’s Eve at STK Steakhouse! Vibe dining will be in full effect with a three-course meal offering and delicious cocktails to the beats of a live DJ.
- Lobster Salad & Oscietra Caviar – dressed cream, celery, condiments, crispy sourdough bread stack ($45)
- Wagyu Beef Carpaccio – roasted beetroots, green apples, radish, truffle emulsion, shaved black truffle ($37)
- Spicy Crab Salad & Belvedere Bloody Marie – pickled cucumber, avocado purée, edamame, crispy sesame wonton skins, served with a shot of bloody mary on the plate ($29)
- Beef Tasting Board – 3oz each cut of USDA beef fillet, wagyu striploin, and dry-aged USDA ribeye – served on an STK board sprinkled with black Hawaiian salt and STK & STK bold sauces ($78)
- Seared Halibut “Oscar” – king crab, asparagus, butternut & mushroom fregola ($72)
- Surf & Turf – 10oz bone-in beef filet, roasted lobster tail ($89)
The steakhouse will also offer the STK Dessert Board made of mini desserts, chocolates, fruits and fun sweets to share. Reservations can be made by calling (615) 619-3500 or by going online HERE.
Fuel up for the festivities with Japanese pub fare at Bar Otaku! The Gulch favorite will be hosting a ticketed dinner at 5:30 p.m., followed by a second seating 8:30 p.m. Priced at $75 per person, the dinner includes a champagne toast and the choice of two prix fixe menus.
- Sunomono – salad, cucumber, wakame
- Oysters – ponzu granita, cured salmon roe, chive flower
- Tuna Sashimi – toro, wasabi
- Duck Leg Confit Bao – pickled cucumber, shredduce, bao buns, bulldog sauce
- Skewers – wagyu, chicken thigh, bacon enoki
- Salmon Belly – rice bowl, house made pickles
- Yuzu Custard – crushed guava candy, wasabi crema
Option 2 (Vegetarian):
- Sunomono – salad, cucumber, wakame
- Sweet Potatos – honey and soy
- Beet Poke – roasted beets, orange, shiso, yuzu koshu
- Skewers – mushroom, squash, Bee Hive seitan
- Mazesoba – fried ginger garlic, egg yolk, tomato togarashi
- Cauliflower bao – Nashville Hot style
- Yuzu Custard – crushed guava, wasabi candy
Reservations can be made by calling (615) 454-3946 or by going online HERE.
Swing into 2020 at Nicky’s Coal Fired! Featuring a 4-course tasting menu and a table side martini cart, this $65 offering is sure to send you into the New Year feeling good and ready.
Reservations can be made by calling (615) 678-4289 or by going online HERE.
Nothing nurses a hangover quite like pizza. After you’ve rested up, head back to Nicky’s for their 3rd Annual New Year’s Day Pizza Party! The pizza party kicks off on January 1 at 10:30 a.m. and runs until 3:00 p.m., when Nicky’s will briefly close the restaurant to clean Enrico, their trusty oven named after Chef Galzin’s great grandfather that immigrated from Lazio, Italy. Service will resume at 5:00 p.m. with specials continuing until close. Offerings include the following:
- All pizzas $10 all day long
- For those looking to kick off their New Year’s resolution right away, Nicky’s will be offering plant based pizza specials featuring vegan pizzas with toppings from The Be Hive and plant based pizza puffs from Hey Hootenanny, in addition to their regular menu.
- The return of Nicky’s paper airplane contest! Anyone who can throw a paper airplane into their pizza oven on their first try wins free pizza for the entire year. Restrictions apply.
Looking for the anti-New Years party? Head to Mother’s Ruin! Germantown’s newest bar and restaurant is opening their doors for a year end celebration— this means no tickets necessary, and no cover charge!
Home to some of the best bartenders in the country, the staff at Mother’s Ruin is trained to deliver the highest quality drinks in the fastest time. Spend less time flagging down a bartender and more time ringing in the New Year! In addition to an ever-changing cast of cocktails and slushies, the restaurant will serve their full menu beginning at 10 AM until the festivities end at 2 AM.
New Year’s Eve Specials & Live Music Tuesday, December 31, 2019; 7:00 AM – 1:00AM
Celebrate New Year’s Eve at Mane & Rye with our all-day menu available until 12:00am, including New Year’s special menu options. Enjoy a complimentary glass of sparkling wine with dinner and a champagne toast at midnight while live music plays until 1:00am. Eat, drink and ring in 2020 with us at Mane & Rye!
Reservations are first come, first serve and based upon availability. Credit card guarantee required for all reservations. Reservations can be made via OpenTable or by calling Mane & Rye Dinerant directly at 615.340.9333.
Black & Gold Masquerade New Year’s Eve Party Tuesday, December 31; 9PM – 2AM
WHERE: Woolworth on 5th 221 5th Avenue N Nashville, TN 37219
WHO:Guests age 21+
ATTIRE:Semi-formal/cocktail attire. Guests are encouraged to wear black, gold or white and a masquerade mask!
DETAILS:The evening will include two floors of music: DJ 26Carat will be in the main dining room and 7-piece band That Downtown Band will be playing in the ballroom; food selections on each floor; two large screens playing live feeds of ball drop.
- General Admission – $100 per person that includes: access to two floors of music both with full service bars, 2 drink tickets, 1 glass of champagne at midnight, all night full buffet
- VIP Admission – $125 per person and includes: exclusive access to mezzanine level with private, premium selection bar and restroom, 2 drink tickets, 1 mini bottle of champagne at midnight, party favors, free valet, and all night buffet
- *Private Tables are also available. For more information call 615-891-1361
TICKETS: Tickets are available for purchase via Eventbrite: https://newyearseveatwoolworth.eventbrite.com/?aff=media
**For more information and to stay up-to-date on party details, please visit the Facebook event pageor call 615-891-1361.
What: NYE at lou
When: NYE starting at 5pm
Where: 1304 McGavock Pike, Nashville, TN
About: To help you ring in the New Year lou has created a four course tasting menu at $75 per person, designed to celebrate the vibrant & unique with an ode to latin american cuisine. To showcase what they do best, this will be the only menu offered on this evening, though the team at lou will do their very best to accommodate any allergies or dietary restrictions. In true New Year’s fashion, the team at lou urges you to imbibe with their added wine pairing for an additional $45 per person complete with all things pet nat, natural, & of course, delicious. The small print: take a trip to the Mediterranean Sea with a 4 course meal, 150 minute seatings, everything meant to be shared. Think whole roasted branzino & chimichurri, lamb shank w/pomegranate molasses, puffed barely w/preserved lemon & sheep’s cheese, sweet potatoes w/sumac, and oregano & capers.
Price: $75 per person
What: Bourbon Steak Nashville Presents: Shaken not Stirred, a James Bond NYE Affair
Where: Bourbon Steak Nashville
- First Seating – 4 Course Menu
- Second Seating – 5 Course Menu + Party
- When: 7:30pm-10pm
- Where: Bourbon Steak Nashville
- Price: $292/pp (includes tax and gratuity), excludes alcohol. Tickets can be purchased HERE
- About: 5-course prix fixe menu, and includes access to Bourbon Sky for live band, dancing, and decadent dessert buffet. Party to include champagne tower at midnight
- Menu: HERE
- Bourbon Sky: Open to the public from 4PM to 8PM, offering a la carte dining derived from the New Year’s Eve prix fixe menu.
New Year’s Eve Dinner
Ring in 2020 and a new decade in style with a decadent a la carte menu at both Mason’s and Mason Bar located at Loews Vanderbilt Hotel. Appetizers include Carrot Bisque (Crème fraîche, dill), Heirloom Tomato Salad (Fresh mozzarella, shaved radish, sherry vinegar, basil), Artisan Greens (Goat cheese, cranberry, pecan, poached pear, heirloom tomato, verjus) and Crab Cake (Eggplant romesco, crispy potato, shishito, avocado aioli). Main course includes Berkshire Pork Osso Bucco (Mushroom risotto, braised kale, roasted garlic jus), Blackened Sixty South Salmon (Black-eyed pea puree, roasted cauliflower, tomato vinaigrette), Roasted Butternut Squash (Kale, pickled onion, cannellini beans, heirloom tomato, pecans, sage), Maine Lobster Mac and Cheese (Tomato, spinach, white cheddar, old bay, cavatappi) and Slow Braised Short Rib (Parsnip puree, roasted brussel sprouts, pinot jus). Finish with dessert, including Pumpkin Cake (Cream cheese buttercream, Jack Daniels anglaise), Chocolate Coffee Cake (Dark chocolate mousse) and Seasonal Brulee (Almond tuile). There will also be specials on sparkling bottles and glasses of sparkling wine.
- Special a la carte menu from 5pm – 10pm; Complimentary Valet Parking included; A small bar bites menu will also be available at the bar only (along with the a la carte menu). Reservations available on OpenTable or call 615-321-1990
We will be serving Breakfast on New Year’s Day until 10AM.
We will be serving Brunch on New Year’s Day from 10AM – 2PM
We will be serving our normal All Day Menu on New Year’s Day from 2PM – 10PM