Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/i91izy6v3y2f/public_html/wp-content/plugins/user-specific-content/User-Specific-Content.php on line 373
During the one-year anniversary weekend (Thursday, Dec. 5 through Sunday, Dec. 8), Tailor will host an exclusive anniversary multi-course dinner that showcases some of their menu’s greatest hits from year one. Each night will feature one single seating at 7 p.m. priced at $120/per person. Beverage pairing add-ons will be available as usual, and there’s the promise of some fun surprises throughout dinner.
This anniversary “Best-Of” menu highlights some of the favorites from each menu of year one, including:
- Boiled Peanuts, Kashmiri Chile, Coriander
- Potato Ghatiya, Ajwain, Black Pepper
- Dhokla, Mustard Seed, Sesame, Coconut
- Little Gems, Buttermilk Chaas, Marigold
- Fall Squash, Orange, Peanut, Pistachio, Chile
- Bhel, Crispy Rice, Black Chickpea, Tamarind, Peanut, Cilantro
- Catfish, Turmeric, Garlic, Radish
- Spiced Pork Coppa, Fennel, Apple, Coriander, Red Chile
- Kerala Beef Fry, Pepper Stew, Coconut, Curry Leaf
- Dal Bhaat, Sweet and Sour Lentils, Basmati Rice
- Falooda Panna Cotta, Tukmaria, Cashew
- Sticky Toffee Pudding, Chai Whipped Cream, Pomegranate
Tickets for the anniversary weekend dinners are now online at https://www.tailornashville.com/reservations.