The Nashville Predators are hosting their first-ever PredsFest presented by Cooper Steel on Friday, Sept. 28 from 3 – 10 p.m. at Bridgestone Arena. Activities will be held throughout the afternoon leading up to Smashville’s largest FREE fan event in franchise history!
“From the 2016 NHL All-Star Weekend up through the 2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs, our fans have created such a special and unique environment inside Smashville,” Nashville Predators President and CEO Sean Henry said. “Our goal is to duplicate that magic and excitement once again during PredsFest presented by Cooper Steel.”
WHO: All of Smashville
WHERE: Bridgestone Arena and Walk of Fame Park
WHEN: Friday, Sept. 28 from 3 – 10 p.m.
3 p.m. – Grand opening of Pete & Terry’s Tavern (formerly Tavern ’96)
102.5 The Game will be live broadcasting their shows from Barrel House between 2 – 6 p.m.
5 p.m. – FREE Fan Events Begin
Walk of Fame Park
· Fans can take part in hockey-centric games and inflatables, visit the FOX Sports Tennessee desk for photos with the Preds broadcast team and mix and mingle with Preds alumni. Fans will also be able to create good luck signs and Christmas cards, one of which will be selected as the team’s official card for the 2018 holidays, press t-shirts and take pictures with our newest banners! Food trucks and beverage carts will be open along with a DJ. At 6 p.m., live music begins and fans can mix and mingle with the Preds’ coaching staff.
Bridgestone Arena Plaza
· Fans will have access to GNASH’s Closet Cleanout ($5 donation to the Nashville Predators Foundation) and a Used Equipment Sale!
Preds Players Meet and Greet presented by Gary Force Acura – Full Season-Ticket Citizens ONLY (5 – 7:30 p.m.)
· These members will have access inside the building at 5 p.m. to meet a select number of Preds players and experience interactive photo stations with players (6 p.m.), the Vezina and Presidents’ Trophies and the EASports19 cover photo. NHL19 consoles will be set up for Season-Ticket Citizens to try, locker room tours, on-ice slapshots and banner photos will also be available.
· An EASPORTS NHL19 tournament will also begin at this time!
7:30 p.m. – Player Gold Walk at Walk of Fame Park
· The players, Vezina and Presidents’ Trophies will head to Walk of Fame Park for the Player Gold Walk! After the walk, fans will take part in a Q&A with Preds players. After the player portion, the team will announce exciting news regarding their partnerships and organizational updates!
8:30 p.m. – Bridgestone Arena All Smashville Access
· Alongside the live music, food and games in the park, fans are welcomed inside Bridgestone Arena to skate with Preds alumni (fans will have the chance to pre-register, must provide own skates), experience locker room tours and more!
NOTES: The Nashville Predators Golden Packs presented by Dr Pepper are the ONLY way to guarantee access to the best games of the 2018-19 season! Fans may pick which set of games they want to attend and also get their choice of a preseason game or Bridgestone Arena concert. For more information, please visit NashvillePredators.com/goldenpacks or call 617-770-7800 to speak to a ticket representative today.
Single-day passes are now available for the Pilgrimage Music and Cultural Festival! #MakeThePilgrimage to Franklin, Tenn. Sept. 22 and 23 for this community-driven event and enjoy music from Chris Stapleton, Dave Matthews & Tim Reynolds, Jack White, Lionel Richie and many more. Opportunities to purchase corporate hospitality packages for premium space inside the festival are also available. For more information on these premium locations and to purchase tickets, please use the button below, call 615-770-7800, or email us at email@example.com.