House of Cards, Icon Entertainment’s premiere, illusion-centric dining experience, was awarded five Diners’ Choice Awards from Open Table after opening its doors only one month ago. The consistent stature of excellent reviews on the application resulted in Open Table awarding House of Cards as “Most Booked,” “Best Ambiance,” “Vibrant Bar Scene,” “Special Occasion” and “Romantic” establishment in Nashville for the previous month.
“We are honored to receive these awards from Open Table,” says House of Cards Proprietor Bill Miller. “Success of this magnitude is virtually unheard of so early in a brand new restaurant’s history, and I’m thankful to my talented team of great people for their hard work and dedication to the vision we’ve created.”
House of Cards opened at 119 Third Avenue South in Nashville Tennessee on April 9 offering diners an authentic 1930’s style speakeasy among a crafted environment of magic artifacts and antiques. This 9500 square feet build out beneath the Johnny Cash and Patsy Cline Museums features magicians steeped in the art of deception at stations throughout the establishment and a ticket to the nightly magic shows in the 50 seat showroom included with each reservation.
Additional details on House of Cards can be found below:
Address: 119 Third Avenue South, Lower Level, Nashville, TN 37201
Hours: Bar (5 PM – 12 AM), Dinner (6 PM – 11 PM)
Reservations (required): www.hocnashville.com/reservations
Phone: (615) 730-8326
House of Cards Highlights:
- An extremely rare antique playing card collection featuring cards from around the world.
- The oldest card is from Germany and dates to 1490.
- Rare vintage magic posters celebrating the world’s greatest magicians
- A handcuff device created, owned and used by Harry Houdini known as “The King Breaker.”
- Collection of European and American antiques; some dating to the 18th century
- Private dining room named after world renowned magician Harry Blackstone Sr. who once headlined at the Ryman and was a member of The Nashville Magic Club.
- Magic Showroom featuring multiple live performances each night.
- Magicians performing on the restaurant floor at all times.
- Cuisine featuring classic American fare and special Chef creations
- Bar featuring one of the most comprehensive liquor and cocktail selections in Nashville.
- Cigar humidor and private cigar lockers.
- Climate controlled outdoor patio featuring a 15’ x 19’ water feature.
- Ceilings in restrooms feature pure 24 karat gold leaf.