Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/i91izy6v3y2f/public_html/wp-content/plugins/user-specific-content/User-Specific-Content.php on line 373
On Wednesday, December 5, Executive Chef Rob Newton of Gray & Dudley will host a guest chef dinner with James Beard Foundation nominee Chef Brittanny Anderson and Pastry Chef Olivia Wilson of acclaimed restaurants Metzger’s, Chairlift and Brenner Pass in Richmond, VA.
This guest chef dinner is the second installment of an ongoing series hosted at Gray & Dudley (located in the 21c Museum Hotel at 221 2nd Ave N, Nashville, TN 37201).
The á la carte menu will be available from 5:30 p.m. on, pairing Newton’s Southern sensibilities with Anderson’s regional European-inspired cuisine. Dishes run from $12-$17 each and will be offered á la carte in addition to Gray & Dudley’s regular menu. The guest chef menu is scheduled to include:
- Rye brioche with foie gras and winter fruit mostarda
- Pickled mussels with a buckwheat crepe and celery gribiche
- Smoked trout quenelle with horseradish juniper and trout roe
- Maitake au poivre with pommes paillason
- Beef tongue schnitzel with beer cheese and turnip
- Chestnut Mont Blanc with rose apple and Cognac.
Reservations are recommended and can be made by calling 615-610-6460. Gray & Dudley is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner, with late-night dining available at the bar.