The Bellamy Brothers’ reality show that chronicles their “unusual lives, blending music stardom, vigorous road tours and cattle ranching” (Tampa Bay Times) launches on the Circle Network, airing Saturdays at 11:30 am EST. Fans can go to CircleAllAccess.com to find local listings in their city. Season one guests of Bellamy Brothers’ Honky Tonk Ranch include country icons Tanya Tucker, Mickey Gilley, Joe Diffie and more!
Circle is broadcast in markets covering more than 50 percent of U.S. TV households via an over-the-air digital multicast network and cable television providers. Circle’s affiliates include Gray Television stations across 56 markets throughout the country as well as on stations in markets such as New York, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, Dallas-Ft. Worth, Tampa and Detroit through a separate distribution agreement with CBS Television Stations. More distribution deals and announcements will be forthcoming. Circle expects to launch a streaming premium service in Spring 2020.
Circle features original programming centered around artists and their music; hobbies; outdoor and offstage adventures; food; family; and friends. Circle will also offer entertainment news, documentaries and movies along with licensed programming and archival content. For more information on Circle Network programming visit CircleAllAccess.com or follow them on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Bellamy Brothers’ Honky Tonk Ranch joins an initial slate of programs at launch including:
- Opry: Beginning in February, Opry is a showcase of new live-recorded Grand Ole Opry performances each week. In the Opry tradition, this show will be a mix of today’s top stars, up-and-comers and all-time greats.
- Fandom: The artist-fan relationship is unlike any other. Fandom is a series that explores the impact and intimacy of the artist-fan relationship from the perspective of fans as well as some of country music’s biggest stars, like Eric Church and Zac Brown.
- Southern Weekend: Hosted by singer and musician Natalie Stovall, each episode will highlight the best in southern living by visiting notable attractions of the South including restaurants, museums, unique stores, and music venues. Country music artists will join in along the journey and share some of their favorite places.
- Backstage at the Opry: Peek behind-the-scenes of the Grand Ole Opry, alongside artists as they go from rehearsals to the stage – and everything in between!
- Craig’s World: Follow Opry member and Army Veteran Craig Morgan at home and on the road as he and his tight-knit family navigate triumphs and challenges while developing businesses, writing hit songs and balancing a country music career.
- Authentic America: Hosted by veteran TV host Nan Kelley and her Grammy-nominated husband Charlie Kelley, Authentic America takes viewers on a two-wheeled version of the classic American road trip by way of backroads and rural routes exploring some of the country’s best kept secrets – including lesser known attractions, off-the-beaten path eateries, and most interesting of all, the people who make America one of the most colorful and eclectic nations in the world. Guests include Blake Shelton and Alabama.
- Upstream: Join Elizabeth Cook as she invites artist guests to a new fishing location each episode. While the fishing may be good, the real catch is the conversation. Early guests include Cam and Shooter Jennings.
- Opry Debut: Enjoy mini follow-documentaries that chronicle the moments and emotions that artists experience leading up to the memorable career milestone every country music artist dreams of achieving – their Grand Ole Opry debut. Debut’s include Opry NextStage 2019 picks Tennille Townes, Travis Denning and Riley Green as well as the Opry debut of Ashley McBryde.
- The Write Stuff: Viewers get a peek inside the inspiration and creation of some of country music’s greatest songs. Join country music hit makers as they walk step-by-step – from the initial concept to the final chord – and share the key licks and lyrics that brought their stories to life. Episodes feature Little Big Town, Old Crow Medicine Show and Travis Tritt.
- Opry Docs: Hosted by contemporary artists like Brad Paisley, Charlie Daniels and Amy Grant, Opry Docs is a series of documentaries on country greats like Johnny Cash, Bill Monroe, George Jones and Minnie Pearl.
- Better Half: Meet the larger-than-life spouses of some of today’s brightest stars and find out what gives them their own star power. Featured spouses include Samantha Busch (wife of NASCAR driver Kyle Busch), Kate Moore (wife of Justin Moore) and Christina Ballard (wife of Frankie Ballard).
- Dailey & Vincent: Join Dailey & Vincent – the world-renowned bluegrass, country and gospel duo – as they host and perform in front of a live audience along with some notable friends like Vince Gill and the Oak Ridge Boys.
- Stand Up Nashville!: Shot before a live audience at Nashville’s legendary Zanies Comedy Club, each episode of Stand Up Nashville! features a well-known comedian host as well as four up-and-coming comedians. Laugh along with a packed Zanies’ house and the most brilliant comics the South has to offer.
- Family Tradition: Follow the next generation of country’s legendary families as they honor their roots while forging their own path. Episodes include Sam Williams (grandson of Hank Williams and son of Hank Williams Jr.) and Ashley Campbell (daughter of Glen Campbell).
- Phil Vassar’s Songs from the Cellar: Join country music hit-maker, Phil Vassar, as he welcomes artists, songwriters, entertainers, athletes, and wine enthusiasts into his favorite place to write songs – his wine cellar! Each episode will feature conversation and collaboration along with a shared drink. Simple in concept yet rich in content, Phil’s laid-back style and quick-witted personality brings out the best in his guests as they share entertaining stories about their interesting lives. Guests include Kelsea Ballerini, Charles Esten, Mike Tyson and Hunter Hayes.
Fans of the iconic country duo will see the brothers like never before, at their homestead in central Florida, which has been in their family for more than a century. David and Howard open their doors to cameras as their family balances ranching, recording, world touring, running a record label and guiding the careers of the next generation of Bellamy music aspirations. Bellamy Brothers’ Honky Tonk Ranch is executive produced by David Bellamy and directed, shot and edited by Derrek Kupish, CEO/founder of dkupish productions.
“We are thrilled to be a part of the Circle Networks’ 2020 launch. Howard and I love welcoming viewers into our home on our ranch and behind the scenes on the road with us.” said David Bellamy.
The Bellamy Brothers will hit the road once again with country superstar Blake Shelton for his “Friends and Heroes 2020” tour, beginning Thursday, February 13 in Portland, Oregon. The 16-date run will hit major cities throughout the Midwest and West Coast, including a stop at The Forum in Los Angeles (full list below).
BELLAMY BROTHERS ON TOUR:
Jan. 10 The Cactus Theatre – Lubbock, Texas
Jan. 11 Southern Junction – Rockwall, Texas
Jan. 16 Private Event – Stephenville, Texas
Jan. 17 Private Event – Hamilton, Texas
Jan. 18 Private Event – Gatesville, Texas
Jan. 24 Niswonger Performing Arts Center – Greenville, Tenn.
Jan. 31 North Carolina Arts Center – Fuquay-Varina, N.C.
Feb. 01 Walhalla Civic Auditorium – Walhalla, S.C.
Feb. 07 Greek Brothers – El Campo, Texas
Feb. 08 John T. Floore’s Stores – Helotes, Texas
Feb. 13 Moda Center – Portland, Ore. *
Feb. 14 Tacoma Dome – Tacoma, Wash. *
Feb. 15 Spokane Arena – Spokane, Wash. *
Feb. 20 Rabobank Center – Bakersfield, Calif. *
Feb. 21 Save Mart Center – Fresno, Calif. *
Feb. 22 Golden 1 Center – Sacramento, Calif. *
Feb. 27 Vivint Smart Home Arena – Salt Lake City, Utah *
Feb. 29 Private Event – Las Vegas, Nev.
Mar. 05 Gila River Arena – Glendale, Ariz. *
Mar. 06 Pechanga Arena – San Diego, Calif. *
Mar. 07 The Forum – Los Angeles, Calif. *
Mar. 11 INTRUST Bank Arena – Wichita, Kans. *
Mar. 12 CHI Health Center – Omaha, Neb. *
Mar. 14 Pepsi Center – Denver, Colo. *
Mar. 19 Allstate Arena – Chicago, Ill. *
Mar. 20 Fiserv Arena – Milwaukee, Wis. *
Mar. 21 Little Caesars Arena – Detroit, Mich. *
Mar. 27 Blue Gate PAC – Shipshewana, Ind.
Mar. 28 Mill Town Music Hall – Bremen, Ga.
Apr. 03 Brass Hall – Marble Falls, Texas
Apr. 04 Strawberry Festival – Poteet, Texas
Apr. 09 Clay County Fair – Green Cove Springs, Fla.
Apr. 10 Dallas Bull – Tampa, Fla.
Apr. 17 Wagner Noel Performing Arts Center – Midland, Texas
Apr. 18 Swisher Hospital Gala – Tulia, Texas
Apr. 24 Kay Rodgers Expo Center – Ft. Smith, Ark.
Apr. 25 Houston Oaks Civic Center – Hockley, Texas
May 01 Brauntex Theatre – New Branfels, Texas
May 02 Private Event – Weatherford, Texas
May 03 Private Event – Weatherford, Texas
May 15 Renfro Valley Entertainment Center – Renfro Valley, Ky.
May 16 Warren County Fairgrounds – Lebanon, Ohio
May 21 Arena Theatre – Houston, Texas
May 22 Winstar Casino – Thackerville, Okla.
May 23 Riverwind Casino – Norman, Okla.
May 29 Beaumont Event Concert Hall – Wayne, Neb.
May 30 Shawnee Bluff Winery – Eldon, Mo.
Jul. 04 Billy Bob’s – Fort Worth, Texas
Jul. 09 Country Concert Hickory – Ft. Loramie, Ohio
Jul. 11 Red Barn Convention Center – Winchester, Ohio
Jul. 12 American Music Theatre – Lancaster, Pa.
Jul. 17 Mo’s Place – Katy, Texas
Jul. 18 IP Casino Resort & Spa – Biloxi, Miss.
Jul. 24 Anderson Bash – Alexandria, Minn.
Jul. 25 Private Event – Walford, Iowa
Jul. 26 Private Event – Rocheport, Mo.
Jul. 30 Premier Livestock – Winnemucca, Nev.
Aug. 01 Private Event – Pebble Beach, Calif.
Aug. 22 Buck’s Backyard – Buda, Texas
Aug. 29 McSwain Theatre – Ada, Okla.
Sep. 05 Heritage Days – Hamilton, Texas
Sep. 06 Gate City Music Festival – Raton, N.M.
Sep. 11 Pope County Fair – Russellville, Ark.
Sep. 12 Doesy Doe – The Woodlands, Texas
Sep. 19 Boom Days – Fort Payne, Ala.
Sep. 25 Arlington Music Hall – Arlington, Texas
Sep. 26 Bear Creek Smokehouse – Marshall, Texas
Oct. 09 Georgia Mountain Fair – Hiawassee, Ga.
Oct. 16 Mansion Theatre – Branson, Mo.
Oct. 17 The Royal Grove – Lincoln, Neb.
Oct. 23 Odawa Casino Resort – Peposkey, Mich.
Oct. 24 W.C. Peterson Auditorium – Ishpeming, Mich.
Nov. 13 Peppermill Concert Hall – Wendover, Nev.
Nov. 19 Main Street Crossing – Tomball, Texas
Nov. 20 Main Street Crossing – Tomball, Texas
Nov. 21 Main Street Crossing – Tomball, Texas
Dec. 04 Billy Bob’s – Forth Worth, Texas
Dec. 05 Old Coupland Dancehall – Coupland, Texas
*Blake Shelton’s “Friends and Heroes 2020” tour date
BELLAMY BROTHERS EUROPEAN TOUR:
Jun. 06 Grampiner Oldienight – Grossabunt, Liechtenstein
Jun. 11 Kopervik Festival – Kopervik, Norway
Jun. 13 Sorvags Country & Blues Festival – Sorvagur, Faroe Islands
June 15-21: TBA – Europe
Jun. 23 Salzburg Congress – Salzburg, Austria
Jun. 24 Design Center – Linz, Austria
Jun. 25 Stefaniensaal – Congress Graz, Graz, Austria
Jun. 27 Trucker & Country Festival – Interlaken, Switzerland
ABOUT BELLAMY BROTHERS:
Howard and David continue to prove that the trail they’ve ridden to fame has been as unique as their music itself—music that is now celebrating 40 years of success. The road that started on the pop music charts in the ‘70’s, took a winding turn into country music in the ‘80’s, paving the way for duos to come, such as Brooks & Dunn, Montgomery Gentry, Big & Rich, and The Judds. “If I Said You Had A Beautiful Body (Would You Hold It Against Me),” originally scrawled on a dinner napkin by David, rocketed them to the top of the country charts the way “Let Your Love Flow,” had done in the pop market just a few years earlier. It proved to be the first of a string of fourteen No. 1 singles in the U.S. alone. They’re the only U.S. country music act who’ve toured in India, Sri Lanka, New Caledonia and Qatar. The Bellamy Brothers hold the record in both the Academy of Country Music (ACM) and the Country Music Association Awards (CMA) for the most duo nominations. Numerous Grammy nods have also been directed toward the brothers. The Bellamys are also opening up their lives to television audiences with their new reality show, “Honky Tonk Ranch.” Each episode of “Honky Tonk Ranch” will captivate viewers by the unpredictable misadventures the Bellamys face while balancing their globe-trotting touring schedule while running their sprawling family ranch in south Florida. Bellamy Brothers’ Honky Tonk Ranch is executive produced by David Bellamy and directed, shot and edited by Derrek Kupish, CEO/founder of dkupish productions.
ABOUT CIRCLE MEDIA, LLC
Circle Media, LLC is a media network dedicated to celebrating the country lifestyle and putting fans inside the circle of everything country. Circle offers entertainment news, documentaries, movies, archival, new and licensed programming, Grand Ole Opry performances, and more.
Based in Nashville, Circle includes a linear network as well as a companion over-the-top (OTT) premium entertainment service which will be coming in spring 2020. Circle is a joint venture between Opry Entertainment Group, a subsidiary of Ryman Hospitality Properties, and Gray TV.
For more details and to find out if Circle is available in your market, please visit www.CircleAllAccess.com
ABOUT RYMAN HOSPITALITY PROPERTIES, INC.
Ryman Hospitality Properties, Inc. (NYSE: RHP) is a REIT for federal income tax purposes, specializing in group-oriented, destination hotel assets in urban and resort markets. The Company’s owned assets include a network of four upscale, meeting-focused resorts totaling 8,114 rooms that are managed by lodging operator Marriott International, Inc. under the Gaylord Hotels brand. The Company is the majority owner of the joint venture that owns the 1,501-room Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center, which is also managed by Marriott International, Inc. Other owned assets managed by Marriott International, Inc. include Gaylord Springs Golf Links, the Wildhorse Saloon, the General Jackson Showboat, The Inn at Opryland, a 303-room overflow hotel adjacent to Gaylord Opryland and AC Hotel Washington, DC at National Harbor, a 192-room hotel near Gaylord National. Ryman Hospitality Properties also owns and operates media and entertainment assets, including the Grand Ole Opry (opry.com), the legendary weekly showcase of country music’s finest performers for over 90 years; Ryman Auditorium, the storied former home of the Grand Ole Opry located in downtown Nashville; 650 AM WSM, the Opry’s radio home; and Ole Red, a country lifestyle and entertainment brand. For additional information about Ryman Hospitality Properties, visit rymanhp.com.
ABOUT GRAY TELEVISION, INC.
Gray currently owns and/or operates television stations and leading digital properties in 93 television markets, including the first or second highest rated television station in 87 markets. Gray’s television stations cover approximately 24 percent of US television households and broadcast more than 400 separate programming streams, including approximately 150 affiliates of the CBS/NBC/ABC/FOX networks. Gray also owns video program production, marketing, and digital businesses including Raycom Sports, Tupelo-Raycom, and RTM Studios, the producer of PowerNation programs and content. For further information, please visit www.gray.tv.
For more information about Circle, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org